As you enter, please:
- Do not enter if you are showing any signs of Covid-19 illness.
- Use hand sanitizer
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth
- Maintain 6-foot physical distancing between your family group and other groups.
- We will note your attendance at this service. Any guests are requested to leave name and e-mail.
During the Service:
- Do not sing or chant, but you may hum.
- Do not use hymnals. All information will be on the screen.
Following the Service:
- Exit the building as soon as the service is concluded.
- Converse with others outside on the patio.
- We are NOT verifying any participant’s vaccination status.
- Our pastor, staff and volunteers (such as our ushers and tech team) are fully vaccinated.
- Pastor or musicians who are 12-feet or father away from participants will be unmasked to lead and speak.
- Social eating and drinking are not permitted
- Our leadership will reevaluate these guidelines monthly.
A full copy of our Site Protection Plan is available in the church office.
We long for the day when we will resume full worship in-person with singing, choir anthems, no masks or distancing and fellowship hour. At this time, session does not have a date for this. We will continue to reassess over the summer months.
Welcome! We worship at 10:00 am on Sundays. It is a real joy for us to meet newcomers and to tell you about all the good things God is doing in our church family. For over seventy-five years now it has been our mission to share God's love with everyone. That means that no matter where you have come from and where you are on your spiritual journey, we want to come alongside to inspire, equip and encourage you to live out a life that will bring glory to God and be a blessing to the world.
Here's all you need to know before you show up for your first Sunday morning gathering: Come as you are, casual dress in fine. Although our time will be taken up by singing, teaching and praying, you don't need any manual to figure out how to fit in. Jesus simply says: "Come to me" and we say the same. Just come as you are!
We welcome all generations to our services. We have a robust music program with our musical selections varying from contemporary to traditional. Our Chancel Choir is accompanied with piano or organ and often guitar. We also have a Bell Choir and guest musicians and soloists.
We have a children's corner in the back of the church for little ones where they can be with their parents and quietly play as well as earphones for those hard of hearing. There is plenty of seating, and made
accessible to everyone, so if you have any special needs - don't worry! We
have you covered.
After the service plan on joining us for coffee, treats, and fellowship so we can get to know each other!
When & Where
See you Sunday at 10:00am as your are! Parking is available behind the church, on the surrounding streets and if needed, across Georgia Street in the Seven Eleven Parking lot. We are located at 2800 Georgia Street, Vallejo, Ca 94591.
Our church office is open Tuesday through Friday, 10:00am to 1;00pm.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...